Tuesday 8 January 2013

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS


At the beginning of each year (i.e. 1st January), everybody is so excited to set their own new year resolutions which they expect to achieve by end of the year. Be it in Personal Dictionary, PDA, Blog, even in Facebook / Twitter / Instagram. Same goes to me. But, since few of my resolutions for each year did not meet my target by 31 December, this year I list down THINGS-TO-DO for Year 2013/2014 instead. Well thou' most people say that the resolutions set at the beginning of each year do not necessarily need to be achieved by end of the year and can always be carry forward to the next year, for me it is kind of failures to set my own planning. Well, again it depends on people own beliefs. Hehe.. 

Therefore, for year 2013, here are my checklist:-
* Bungee Jumping
* Mountain Climbing
* Scuba Diving
* River Rafting
* Wall Climbing

Kinda extreme, but well it is something dat I aim to do at least once in my lifetime. Hehehe. Itulah prinsip I selama ini. I am not the type yang suka nak buat sesuatu as hobby, maybe because of time constraint and nak cari members untuk buat aktiviti2 bersama ni bukan la sesuatu yang senang! I am the type of person who likes adventurous activities / something different. Actually, I tade la seberani mana, but more to suka cun pictures je!! Hahaha.. Don't know when will I realise all those activities. But yeahhhh, again we can always set our target. Achieve or not achieve is second issue. Hehehe..

Hmmm, but the drawback here is dat it would be very difficult to find members who have the exact same interest or maybe they have done all the activities once & takut untuk  mencuba lagi?? Huhuhu..
Therefore, when can I really fulfill all the activities as listed above would be in question.. Hehehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment